It’s finally here! Japan Music Festival with the cooperation of COSPLAY.PH proudly presents “LiSA ~ANOTHER GREAT DAY in MANILA~ 2015” on the 27th of June 2015 at the Samsung Hall, SM Aura Premier, Taguig City. Get your tickets now via smtickets.com!
As LiSA’s first performance in Manila draws closer, here are rules and guidelines for the event:
– Please come on time. Doors to the concert hall will open at 5pm and the concert will start at 6pm. The organisers reserves the right to bar entry to latecomers and only admit them at an appropriate time.
– Bringing of food and drinks into the venue is not allowed inside the concert hall.
– Should you wish to attend the concert in costume, you may change only at the comfort rooms within the venue. SM Aura reserves the right to request cosplayers to dress into regular clothes, should they wish to enter the mall premises. The mall does not allow people to walk through the mall in costume.
– For everyone’s safety, please refrain from running or pushing other patrons. Please maintain an orderly line when entering or exiting the concert hall.
– Photography, video and audio recording is strictly prohibited. Anyone found taking photos or videos without authorization will be escorted out of the venue without refund.
– Attendees who have unruly, rude or harmful behavior shall be escorted out of the venue without refund.
– Poster / Fan signs will not be allowed inside the venue so as to not block the view of other patrons.
– For any concerns, please feel free to approach Guest Relations staff at the venue lobby.
LiSA made her debut as a solo artist with a mini-album in 2011 and enjoyed further success in chart performance. She’s had a string of major tie-ups with anime series, including the iconic “oath sign” for the series fate/ZERO, “crossing field” for the hugely popular Sword Art Online, “Rising Hope” for The Irregular at Magic High School, “Shirushi” and “No More Time Machine” for Sword Art Online II, strengthening her popularity in both the anime and pop rock world.
Established in 2009, SOZO entertainment platforms include Anime Festival Asia, I Love Anisong, J-LIVE ASIA, Japan Music Festival and many more. Recent projects by SOZO includes solo concerts for J-Pop Artistes such as Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, May’n, RADWIMPS, Mega-events like Miku Expo in Jakarta and many more. In 2014, SOZO moved forward with a capital alliance with one of the Japan’s largest talent management company Horipro.
About Japan Music Festival
2014 marked the start of the JMF (Japan Music Festival) platform, created and owned by SOZO to bring the best in J-Pop, J-Rock and more as a series of solo concert under a single brand. In 2015, JMF will return to engage ever more concert attendees in the South East Asia region. Artistes that will be having their solo concerts under the JMF umbrella will be announced in the near future.
About Cosplay Mania
Cosplay Mania is the Philippine’s premiere event for cosplay and cosplaying enthusiasts. The event continues to draw bigger crowds, with more than 25,000 attendees for last year’s two-day event. Cosplay Mania is organized by Cosplay.PH — the leading Cosplay website and online community in the Philippines.
magnetic-rose.net is an Official Media Partner of LiSA ~ANOTHER GREAT DAY in MANILA~ 2015.