STGCC 2012 — the Singapore Toy, Game and Comic Convention (STGCC) is inviting artists from South East Asia to submit works that show what the event means to them and how it represents them as fans.
Works will be judged by STGCC and WhiteCanvas, a Japanese merchandising retail chain that specializes in original and fan merchandise.
The top three artists will get a complimentary Artist Alley Booth — worth SGD 600 each! This is a golden opportunity for artists to get their work recognized and sold on an international scale!
– Download and complete the submission form found on the STGCC website.
– Submit all requirements as email attachmenst to sarah.lu at reedexpo.com.sg on or before midnight on 16 July 2012.
Terms and Conditions
– Participants must be 13 years or older.
– Artwork MUST be your own representation of the respective category/categories.
– A maximum of 2 art illustrations per category per participant.
– Artwork must be of at least 350 dpi.
– Artwork can either be Black and White or in full colour (CMYK).
– Artwork submission must be in both JPEG and PSD format.
STGCC will be held at the Sands Expo and Convention Center at fabulous Marina Bay Sands on the 1st and 2nd of September 2012. Get updated on the latest happenings at singaporetgcc.com!
magnetic-rose.net is an Official Affiliate of STGCC 2012.