It’s Tanabata Day! It’s also a slow news day and I am seriously bored, so I figured I should give stuff away for lulz! So welcome to my 100th Post Giveaway, where the winner will receive a fun traditional Japanese prize pack filled with great Saizen stuff!
• one pack origami paper;
• one origami instruction book;
• one pair of decorated chopsticks;
• one two-tier bento box;
• one small furoshiki wrapping cloth
To join, simply answer the following: “Give me one good reason to learn the Japanese language.”
• Leaving a comment on this post with your answer will net you one raffle entry.
• Creating an entry in your blog with your answer plus a link back to this post nets you two raffle entries. Leave a trackback or a comment in this post with your post’s URL / permalink to validate your entry.
Entries will be accepted from 7th July to 21st July 2009, at 23:59 +8 GMT. One winner will be picked through a list randomizer at RANDOM.ORG.
Contestants are required to supply a valid email address when they submit their entries in the comments section, as winners will be notified by e-mail.
If I have not received any communication from the winner up to five working days since I have contacted them about their prize, I will consider their winnings forfeited and will select a new winner from the other submissions.
This contest is limited to residents of Metro Manila and nearby provinces of Bulacan, Rizal, Laguna, and Cavite. Contest rules are subject to change without prior notice. Feel free to contact me for any queries or clarifications.