The third round of the 2011 Grand Giveaway is up! This raffle period starts 12th March 2011 at 00:00 AM and ends 12th April at 00:00 AM. The winner will be announced by 13th April at 00:00 AM.
All Facebook fans and Twitter followers listed down on our accounts as of the closing of the raffle period will be included in the drawing. All additional SNS entries validated as of the closing of the raffle period will also be included in the random pick.
March Raffle: Gothic & Lolita Bible Winter 2010 (valued at PhP 1000)
courtesy of Shop Soporifique
-“Like” us on Facebook or “Follow” us on Twitter. Each “Like” and “Follow” is equivalent to one entry every month — so you can have two entries each raffle period if you added the blog to your accounts on both social networking sites.
– You can also earn additional entries by sharing a link to magnetic-rose.net and a short blurb on other social media networks (tumblr, Plurk, Multiply, etc.). Each SNS you share the link with will be equivalent to one entry. Only one entry per SNS per month will be counted.
Post the link to your share entries in the comments section of this thread to qualify for the January draw. If we are unable to verify your entry, it will be excluded from the draw.
– At the end of each raffle period, a winner will be drawn via random.org within the next 24 hours. The winner will be contacted via email or SNS private message with instructions on how to claim their prize.
– A minimum of thirty participants (persons, not entries) is required for March’s Monthly Raffle to push through. If the minimum cut-off is not met, the contest is canceled for the month and the prize forfeited in favor of the contest organizer.
As of 12th March we have 643 Facebook fans and 214 Twitter followers. A new count will take place on 12th April before the draw to determine if there have been at least thirty participants.
1) Contest is open only to residents of the Philippines.
2) Only verifiable SNS accounts owned by real people will be included in the raffle. Fake and/or roleplay accounts will be excluded from the draw.
3) All prizes not claimed after five business days are forfeited in favor of the contest organizer.
4) Small prizes will be shipped to winners via a courier service; large prizes must be picked up by the winners via special arrangement.
5) Contest rules and prizes may be changed at any time without prior notice or subsequent explanation.